ASHRAE 2019 Technology Awards
ASHRAE Golden Gate Chapter is now accepting submission for the Technology Awards Program. Please contact me if you are interested in submitting a project (application form attached). Deadline for submission enters is March 22rd, 2019.
The ASHRAE Technology Awards recognize outstanding achievements by members who have successfully applied innovative building design in the areas of occupant comfort, indoor air quality and energy conservation. Their designs incorporate ASHRAE standards for effective energy management and IAQ. Performance is proven through one year’s actual, verifiable operating data. Application is easy! Get recognition for your great work!
IMPORTANT! Eligible projects must be occupied for one year prior to the national due date (September 2019), and one year of energy consumption data should be included. Your project must have been occupied by September 2018 to be eligible for the chapter awards.
There are three stages of competition and awards: Chapter, Region and Society/National. The first step in this process is to submit your project to the Chapter level competition.
First place winners from the Chapter competition move onto the Regional competition. The Regional first place winners are eligible to move onto the national Society/National competition. There are multiple Categories of buildings are eligible for application, new, existing and existing building commissioning (EBCx): Commercial, Institutional Educational, Institutional Other, Health Care, Industrial, Public Assembly, and Residential.
Please see our CTTC website or the following links for more info.
- Program Information: https://www.ashrae.org/membership--conferences/honors--awards/technology-awards-program
- Overview and Hints: https://www.ashrae.org/membership--conferences/honors--awards/technology-awards-program-overview
- Short Form Application: https://www.ashrae.org/File%20Library/docLib/HonorsandAwards/AwardDocs/Tech-Award-Application-Short-Form-January-2016.pdf
Your application should include the following:
- Short form application
- Two-page narrative
- OPTIONAL: Up to four 11x17 pages of pictures or schematics
For any more information or for submissions please e-mail:
· Zeid Arnaout, CTTC Chair: [email protected]