Once our Treasurer receives payment, he/she will ask the Fog Dispenser editor and our webmaster to include your announcement. Please send your announcement text to the Chapter Secretary. His or her email address appears on the Board of Directors web page. If you need an invoice, please copy the Treasurer on your request.
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that there are very strict rules about links to other sites. The rule of thumb is that ASHRAE Chapter websites are not allowed to link to other sites which are not non- profit. For example, we are not allowed to link to a specific company's website.
Postings should include the following:
For example: Position Available: HVAC Engineer or Licensed Mechanical Engineer Wantedor Development of Title 25 2005 Standard
||The announcement text in 100 words or fewer
This page is not intended to tell the entire story about your announcement nor your company. The announcement title and contact information will not count against that word count.
|Contact information to submit resume or for getting more information
This contact information can include company name, contact person, address, phone, fax, etc. For private ads such as job announcements, we will not post logos nor downloadable documents.
Continue to this catalog ▶
Senior Commissioning Engineer - Guttmann & Blaevoet
Jun. 20, 2020
Our innovative, award winning firm is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Commissioning Team.
If you are a knowledgeable self-starter who is passionate about making buildings work, who sweats the details and is dedicated to providing high quality work and service, who has the skills to make communication a powerful tool for success, and who thrives on working with a values-driven, ambitious, fun, life-loving team, then you should come meet us!
Our company’s mission is to innovate, enhance lives, and improve the world through elegant, affordable, and ecologically responsible solutions for the built environment. Our Commissioning Team supports this Mission by successfully delivering to our clients high-performance buildings that work.
- Manage multiple commissioning projects, including client interface, team coordination, schedule and budget management.
- Contribute to improving commissioning processes and creating best practices.
- Perform detailed engineering peer reviews of construction documents.
- Perform the technical analysis necessary to interpret and troubleshoot building operations.
- Communicate to a wide range of client stakeholders.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Develop high quality commissioning plans, reports, pre-functional and functional test procedures.
- Perform jobsite observations and field testing.
- 5+ years of professional working experience as a Commissioning Engineer or Commissioning Authority, or 8+ years in a MEP consulting environment, or 10+ years in construction/construction management with a focus on MEP systems.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Understanding of HVAC system design and operation.
- Willingness and ability to travel for client engagements.
- Ability to climb ladders and safely get around construction sites.
- Reliable means of personal transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Engineering license
- Recognized Building Commissioning Certification (BCxP, CCP, CxA, etc.)
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards: California Energy Code, CALGreen, ASHRAE Standards, etc.
Our company is JUST℠ certified, a certified Green Business, and a 2017 Best Places to Work award recipient. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, long term disability, vision care, cafeteria plan, commuter checks, and a 401k plan. More importantly, we offer a place where your contribution will be valued and rewarded. We will provide an exceptional working environment for talented individuals who want to create high performance buildings that work.
To apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary history to [email protected]